DANCE AUDITION VIDEO
PRICES (inc VAT)
|Video Shoot Duration||Price *|
* studio hire costs may also apply - approx £60.00 to £85.00
Part / Full-time students & unemployed dancers
(for those in employment please contact me for prices)
To highlight strengths, technique and personality of the individual dancer
Professional high quality DVD / Online Video / Showreel suitable for all Dance Audition CV & Portfolio purposes
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 1½ hrs minimum Video Shoot with a Professional Dance Videographer
- Professional HD 1080p video recorded on latest Nikon Pro gear
- Professional high-quality audio recorded independently
- Setting & coaching of barre / centre / rep / solos etc if necessary
- Pre-recorded class piano music provided if necessary
- Online Video / Showreel hosted at www.tmcross.com
n.b re-editing costs for multiple DVD / Online Video / Showreel edits may apply - £25 per video
All editing of Audition CV Images & Video is restricted to skin, hair tidying, minor outfit imperfections and background.
No editing of any kind to adjust body shape, arch of foot, height of leg etc is permitted.
As a recognised Professional Dance Photographer, I am responsible for ensuring that all Audition CV Images & Video produced by myself are a truthful representation of the dancer.
IMPORTANT : All Images & Video produced by Tim Cross Photography are protected by Copyright and as such no editing of any kind is permitted by anyone other than Tim Cross. Any such post-editing would be breaking the Terms & Conditions that the images were taken under as well as Copyright Law.
CHOOSING A PHOTOGRAPHER / VIDEOGRAPHER
There are Professional Dance Photographers, and there are photographers who will also photograph dancers. The former and not the latter is highly recommended! As an ex-professional dancer with Sadler's Wells Royal Ballet & Birmingham Royal Ballet for 15 years, I specialise in Dance & Theatre Photography and Videography. With my knowledge and experience, I will ensure that all photographs and video taken will portray you to the very best of your abilites.
IMPORTANT : Whomever you choose for your Dance Audition Photos & Videos, I do recommend that they should have at the very least:
- a solid, proven understanding of the technical and aesthetic requirements of dance that all major International Dance Schools and Companies expect
- the experience, knowledge and ability to correct and critique all styles of dance safely and professionally
- recognition as an established Professional Dance Photographer / Videographer by all major International Dance Schools and Companies
- hold a current Enhanced DBS Certificate (Disclosure & Barring Service Check - previously a CRB Check)
TO VIEW FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) ABOUT DANCE AUDITION DVDS / ONLINE VIDEOS / SHOWREELS CLICK HERE
FOR DANCE AUDITION PHOTO SHOOTS TO PRODUCE PHOTOGRAPHS (STILLS) FOR AUDITIONS CLICK HERE
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GROUP / SCHOOL DISCOUNTS CONTACT ME HERE