DANCE AUDITION PHOTOS
PRICES (inc VAT)
|Photo Shoot Duration||Price *|
* studio hire costs may also apply - approx £75.00
Part / Full-time students & unemployed dancers
(for those in employment please contact me for prices)
To highlight strengths, technique and personality of the individual dancer whilst retaining a truthful representation of them
Professional high-quality Dance and Headshot photographs (stills) suitable for all Audition, CV & Portfolio purposes
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 1¼ hrs minimum Photo Shoot with a Professional Dance Photographer
- high-quality digital images captured by the Nikon Pro gear
- a private password-protected online gallery to view and choose images
- a choice of colour or black & white images
- editing of skin, tidying of hair & minor outfit imperfections digitally corrected
- five fully-edited high-resolution JPG digital images emailed to you (extra images £20.00 each)
Prints are also available if required. For more information click here
All editing of Audition CV Images & Video is restricted to skin, hair tidying, minor outfit imperfections and background.
No editing of any kind to adjust body shape, arch of foot, height of leg etc is permitted.
As a recognised Professional Dance Photographer, I am responsible for ensuring that all Audition CV Images & Video produced by myself are a truthful representation of the dancer.
IMPORTANT : All Images & Video produced by Tim Cross Photography are protected by Copyright and as such no editing of any kind is permitted by anyone other than Tim Cross. Any such post-editing would be breaking the Terms & Conditions that the images were taken under as well as Copyright Law.
CHOOSING A PHOTOGRAPHER / VIDEOGRAPHER
There are Professional Dance Photographers, and there are photographers who will also photograph dancers. The former and not the latter is highly recommended! As an ex-professional dancer with Sadler's Wells Royal Ballet & Birmingham Royal Ballet for 15 years, I specialise in Dance & Theatre Photography and Videography. With my knowledge and experience, I will ensure that all photographs and video taken will portray you to the very best of your abilites.
IMPORTANT : Whomever you choose for your Dance Audition Photos & Videos, I do recommend that they should have at the very least:
- a solid, proven understanding of the technical and aesthetic requirements of dance that all major International Dance Schools and Companies expect
- the experience, knowledge and ability to correct and critique all styles of dance safely and professionally
- recognition as an established Professional Dance Photographer / Videographer by all major International Dance Schools and Companies
- a current enhanced DBS Certificate (previously a CRB check)
TO VIEW FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) ABOUT DANCE AUDITION PHOTOGRAPHS CLICK HERE
FOR DANCE AUDITION VIDEO SHOOTS TO PRODUCE DVDS / ONLINE VIDEOS / SHOWREELS CLICK HERE
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GROUP / SCHOOL DISCOUNTS CONTACT ME HERE