Dance Audition Photos
PRICES (inc VAT)
|Photoshoot Duration||Price *|
* studio hire costs may also apply - approx £75.00
Full / part-time students & unemployed dancers
(for those in employment please contact me for prices)
To highlight the strengths, technique and personality of the dancer whilst retaining a truthful representation of them
Professional high quality Dance and Headshot photographs (stills) suitable for all Audition, CV & Portfolio purposes
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 1¼ hrs minimum Dance Photoshoot with a Professional Dance Photographer
- high-quality digital images captured with the latest Nikon Pro gear
- a private password protected online gallery to view and choose images
- editing of skin, tidying of hair & minor outfit imperfections only
- five Included Images emailed to you (fully-edited high resolution JPG digital images) Extra images: £20/ea
Prints are also available if required. For more information click here
All editing of Audition Photos & Video is restricted to skin, hair tidying, minor outfit imperfections and background.
No editing of any kind to adjust body shape, arch of foot, height of leg etc is permitted.
As a recognised Professional Dance Photographer, I am responsible for ensuring that all Audition Photos & Video produced by myself are a truthful representation of the dancer.
IMPORTANT : All Audition Photos & Video produced by Tim Cross Photography are protected by Copyright and as such no editing of any kind is permitted by anyone other than Tim Cross. Any such post-editing would be breaking the Terms & Conditions that the images were taken under as well as Copyright Law.
CHOOSING A PHOTOGRAPHER / VIDEOGRAPHER
There are Professional Dance Photographers, and there are photographers who will also photograph dancers. The former and not the latter is highly recommended! As an ex-professional dancer with Sadler's Wells Royal Ballet & Birmingham Royal Ballet for 15 years, I specialise in Dance & Theatre Photography and Videography. With my knowledge and experience, I will ensure that all Audition Photos and Video taken will portray you to the very best of your abilites.
IMPORTANT : Whomever you choose for your Dance Audition Photos & Videos, I do recommend that they should have at the very least:
- a solid, proven understanding of the technical and aesthetic requirements of dance that all major International Dance Schools and Companies expect
- the experience, knowledge and ability to correct and critique all styles of dance safely and professionally
- recognition as an established Professional Dance Photographer / Videographer by all major International Dance Schools and Companies
- a current enhanced DBS Certificate (previously a CRB check)
To view FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) about Dance Audition Photos click here
For Dance Audition Video Shoots to produce DVDS / Online Videos / Showreels click here
For more information about group / school discounts please contact me here