AUDITION CV PHOTOSHOOT
PRICES (inc VAT)
n.b. studio hire costs may also apply - approx £50.00 to £125.00
Part/full-time students & unemployed dancers
To highlight the strengths, technique and personality of the individual whilst retaining a truthful representation of them
Professional high-quality Dance and Headshot images suitable for all Audition, CV & Portfolio purposes
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 1¼ hrs minimum with a Professional Dance Photographer
- high-quality digital images produced by the latest Nikon Pro gear
- a private password-protected online gallery to view and choose images
- a choice of colour or black & white images
- editing of skin, tidying of hair & minor outfit imperfections digitally corrected
- five high-resolution edited digital JPG images emailed to you (extra images £20.00 each)
Prints are also available if needed. For more information click here
All editing of Audition CV images will be restricted to skin, hair tidying and minor outfit imperfections.
No editing of any kind to adjust body shape, feet, height of leg etc is permitted.
As a recognised Professional Dance Photographer, I am responsible for ensuring that all Audition CV images produced by myself are a truthful representation of the dancer.
CHOOSING A PHOTOGRAPHER / VIDEOGRAPHER
There are Professional Dance Photographers, and then there are photographers who also photograph dancers. The former and not the latter is recommended!
As a former dancer with Sadler's Wells Royal Ballet & Birmingham Royal Ballet for 15 years, I specialise in Dance & Theatre Photography and Videography.
With my knowledge and experience, I will ensure that all images & footage taken of you will portray you to the very best of your abilites.
IMPORTANT : Whomever you choose as photographer for your Audition CV Photographs, I do recommend that at the very least they should have:
- a solid, proven understanding of the technical and aesthetic requirements of dance that all major International Dance Schools and Companies expect
- the experience, knowledge and ability to correct and critique all styles of dance safely and professionally
- recognition as an established Professional Dance Photographer/Videographer by all major International Dance Schools and Companies
TO VIEW FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) ABOUT AUDITION CV PHOTOSHOOTS CLICK HERE
FOR AUDITION CV DVD SHOOTS TO PRODUCE DVD OR ONLINE VIDEOS CLICK HERE
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GROUP / SCHOOL DISCOUNTS CONTACT ME HERE